I had a very angry day yesterday. I tormented myself over paranoid imaginings that I attributed to co-workers. I wanted to escape and yet, indulge in senseless self pity. There was no good reason other than fatigue from sleep apnea that suffocates me during the night. I thought of driving into a tree or off an bridge on I-95 but It would only cause more pain.
I focus my anger at my memisis Gargantia, who is a fat deluded Jaimacan woman who dyes her filthy dreadlocks chicken yellow. She considers herself a diet expert but gains weight weekly. Her tacky clothes are unwashed and fit her like bursting sausage cassings. She is selfish. She demands gifts but rarely gives. She complains because the gifts are not exactly what she would have chosen for herself. She is glutonous while complaining because the food she stuffs herself with is not what she prefers. She laughs in insane display and moans all day long as if she is involved in coitis. She begins a series of personal phone calls the moment she walks in the office every morning and continues making personal phone calls through the day. She brings in food that reeks of blood and goats heads. She is so stupid at times that I am surprised that she doesn't forget how to breathe. She is mean spirited and unforgiving but cries when she is in trouble.
I am not imagining or embellishing, she is all these things and more.
I wonder if I am seeing something of myself in her that disgusts me.
I sulked through the evening as I stripped old strings of light from our artifical Christmas Tree and then went to the home office to participate in the seminar for my online Ethics class. I came back to the living room to sulk in front of the television, dreading having to go to work the next day. John asked me what was wrong. I told him my job is making me crazy then corrected myself, I said "I'm allowing my job to get to me".
John replied, "That's more like it!".
I went to bed resolving to feel better when I woke up the next moring.
Friday, December 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment